One day Mitch was watching the kids for a little while. When I came home I noticed something was different about Lexie. I asked her who did her hair; she said, "Dad." Mitch said, "well she just kept handing me rubber bands and I just kept putting them in her hair.
I will send Kallie over next time she needs her hair done! good job, Mitch! I couldn't quit laughing at the "family picture" on someone's car! Pretty clever! Thanks for letting Kallie come over today. It is so nice to have such close cousins!
3 comments:
love it! i don't know if you've seen my comments on here or not, cause i haven't heard from you. email me! tiffanydansie@gmail.com
I will send Kallie over next time she needs her hair done! good job, Mitch! I couldn't quit laughing at the "family picture" on someone's car! Pretty clever! Thanks for letting Kallie come over today. It is so nice to have such close cousins!
Mitch,
I am impressed. You did a great job.
Post a Comment