Sunday, November 02, 2008

Welcome Terrible Twos...Happy Birthday Tanner.

I just love this little man and I can't beleive that he is growing up so quick. I love his smile especially that dimple. A few of his "terrible two" tricks are...he only wants mom (to change him, feed him dress him, he tells dad, "uh-hu...MOM." He also likes to pinch his sister just to here her scream then when he gets in trouble he looks at you with an innocent face (kinda like his dad does). He's really a sweet little boyand pretty mellow.

Tanner really blew out his own candles.
Tanner got this big dump truck for his 2nd Birthday and his favorite thing to push in it is Alexa and Baby dolls. Tanner at two weeks.
I think this is when Tanner was about 7 or 8 months. That's 13 rolls from ankle to ankle. He was a chunk and a dang cute one.
Tanner's 1st Birthday eating his cake.

2 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

He is such a cutie!

Andrea said...

Love the rolls!! That little dimple is so cute! I love little boys.