
For all of those who have tagged me before...Sorry. I really did have good intentions on responding. This is my first response to a Tag.
Natalie my sister-in-law tagged me. Thanks :)
1. I HATE mopping the floor. I don't think that any mop gets it clean enough because the dirty water that you dip the mop back into and then the mops are just nasty. If I mop I get down on my hands and knees and spray every inch of floor and wipe...oh yes I rinse the rag out really really good after every wipe. See why I don't mop very often. I usually talk my wonderful husband into mopping for me.
2. I think that I am on the edge of OCD with being organized. Don't worry I have plenty of little junk baskets for all the stuff that doesn't really have a home BUT that's their home. For example when putting the kids toys away I make sure that all the pieces are in the right spot making sure that none get lost under the couch etc. If one is missing it kind of stresses me out and I worry about it until I find it, which means searching the entire house for it or putting it on a LIST of lost things that I need to find.
3. I love watching re-runs of "Friends". I mean what can say it's "Friends". I still laugh at all the same parts and I really do cry every time Ross and Rachel break-up. It's on every day at 2pm ( I think now maybe 10am) and its a perfect companion to folding laundry and cleaning. I think I may have got my sister-in-law Sheri a little addicted. Sorry Sher. Heck "Friends" even makes for great conversation and laughs later.
4. I collect Cars. Yeah I wish they were real, but they are the Disney Pixar little match box cars. I love that movie. It's kind of a secret and I let Tanner play with them and say they're his toys but almost every store I go in that I know sells them I have to check just in case there's one that I don't have. Mitch said, "why did you buy more cars?" I said, well it's Tanner's Birthday and I kinda like to collect them. I guess the cats out of the bag. OOps!
5. I love wake boarding. I wish we could go all year long. I love Rexburg so I guess it's just a fun summer activity. I can actually get a little air. The best time to go is right at dusk when almost every boat is off the water and the water is truly glass.
6. I hate the dark. Seriously I am terrified of the dark. We have little night lights in every room. Something to go along with that is I like things to be well lit such as: having the blinds open (until dark then they're closed cause the boogie man can possibly see in), I hate when restaurants have bad lighting (I usually complain to Mitch), Lighting is everything.
7. I have a very interesting medical history. 18 months - broken arm, 3 yrs - appendix removed, shingles, acute mononucleosis, tested for leukemia (all under 10); had a very large ovarian cyst and had to have it surgically removed so now I only have one ovary and 1 fellopian tube. BUT HEALTHY NOW.
I Tag: Wendy, Kirsten, Tammy, Jesser, Leah, Lindsay K., & Mandi
No comments:
Post a Comment