SWEETHEART TAG: a) The rules are posted at the beginning. b) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. c) At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Mitchell Troy Johnson - we call him Mitch
How long have you guys been married? 6 years 29 days
How long did you date? 7 months until we were engaged and then we got married 2 months later.
How old is he? 28
Who is taller? Mitch
Who can sing best? Me - not because I am a good singer I think I just do it more and a little louder. So ability is about the same. We're not great but we do okay at church and don't get weird looks from people.
Who is smarter? I am definitely book smarter. He would agree because we have had this conversation before. I will start explaining something to him about insurance or taxes and he looks at me like...What did you just say. He likes one sentence answers. He is just real life smarter. Cars, cooking, Home things, Nature - it just comes natural to him. He really can fix just about everything. We make a great pair. Although we both have had blond moments before. :)
Who does laundry? Me, Mitch says he doesn't know where anything goes. He will put his clothes away.
Who pays the bills? Me, I like saying I am the CFO of the "Johnson Family" & sometimes the CEO
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which side is the right side? When you are facing the bed or laying in the bed? Laying in the bed - Mitch
Who mows the lawn? neither, we currently live in a town home so it's hired through the HOA. When we have a lawn I am pretty sure Mitch will because he's a little picky about lines on a lawn...he's in lawn care business.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Mitch is an awesome cook if it is something on the grill. He also makes the best breakfasts! (Brett and Mitch must be brothers.) Mitch is the BEST "baker". He loves to make treats, rolls, & awesome cinnamon twists.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Good questions We don't really fight a lot because Mitch just won't. If you know him...I can't get him to fight with me; it's kind of annoying sometimes. We usually just talk. If it's a matter of "facts"...Mitch is never wrong. Then he makes up some really cute answer and I just pull a face and laugh. I think he inherits it from someone. HAHAHA (His parents are always betting each other about who's right or wrong and honestly I don't really know the winner of those battles either. It's all done in a very loving way. I think Dora owes Wayne a Harley Davidson.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, of course, we have different answers for this. The place and date are also up for debate.
Who wears the pants? I like Tiffany's answer... "Depends on the subject" well maybe me more because Mitch is just so laid back. I just make decisions because indecisiveness really bugs me.
I LOVE YOU, Babe!
Time to tag 6 people, so I tag: Same people I tagged before. I guess you can choose which tag you want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment