Monday, October 20, 2008

BUNCO









I got to have October's Bunco at my house this year. YEAH!!! If you know me I love throwing a party. It was really fun. It's a tradition to dress up; we all just get to be kids again. Happy Halloween. Of course... when I am hosting, I tie for first place. I mean really can you really tie for 1st. We had the same number of Buncos and the exact same points. Good Job Melanie! Thanks Jenise for having me do October.








April - Little Bo Peep & her lost sheep, Jenise - Hippee and kitty cat, Melanie - cotton candy







Melanie - the devil, Marie - witch, Tammy - Lady Bug








Danyelle - Clown, Wendy - "Lil Red in the HOOD", Kirsten - Jail Bird







Cari - Wilma Flinstone, Emma - Dark Fairy, Lara - I can't remember the name she's the girl from Scooby Doo. Leave me a comment and I'll fix the name.

2 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes! You all look so cute!!!! Glad you posted the pictures. Thanks.