9 years ago
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Farewell to SUMMER!
The slideshow below is some of our boating pictures taken this summer. Boating is our favorite thing to do together as a family. WE have great boating partners too. We bought that boat last summer and it's the best purchase I think that we have ever made. WE love it. And..YES...that's me boarding prego. I boarded until just over 6 months along. I was very careful and know my limits. I couldn't just sit on the boat and watch everyone else having fun. I finally got to a point that I couldn't get the board on by myself, so I thought that better be enough for the summer. I can't wait til next summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love it that you wake boarded Pregnant. I think it is ridiculous when pregnant people sit back and kick their feet up for nine months and use it as an excuse to be lazy. Way to go!!
Whoa... how did I miss that you are pregnant? Wahoo! Congratulations!
Post a Comment