Sunday, November 22, 2009

My BIG 3 year old - BOY!

Well October has come and gone and I am on the countdown ‘til my baby comes. Tanner turned 3 years old and I can’t believe how time flies when they are little. He’s definitely not little anymore. He’s a big boy. I asked him the other day if he was my little man or big boy and he said, “Your big man.” I just laughed. He won’t stop talking; sometimes we have to say, “Tanner, BE QUIET!!!” Oh the joys of little boys. That’s another thing…He gets obsessed with whatever sport season it is. SO he is now absolutely into FOOTBALL and asks everyday…”Do I have a game today.” I have to tell him no, but the BIG boys do; he responds with “I am a BIG boy, Mom.
For his birthday all he wanted was a helmet, so we found one and figured it would be perfect for his birthday and his Halloween costume. It’s really a long story why we went with University of Utah but to make it short…Tanner has an uncle and aunt going to school there and they breathe the “U”, plus red and black are our school colors. He loves the whole "get up" Here are some pictures we have taken of him recently that I just love because they show his personality so well.




















Tanner wanted a football bake for his birthday day so I figured I could handle that--I thought it turned out pretty cute. What a little cheezer.:)













This is the Utah football helmet and jersey he got for his birthday.







































This was the football get-up before the real stuff notice the snow boots as football shoes and the gloves. What a silly little man.



Nice cowboy "get-up". He gallups around on the stick horse saying ge-up, ge-up. I love it.
I was giving Tanner a hair cut and this was the funniest face he was pulling because the hair was getting on him. We all just laughed. This kid seriously cracks me up.






Now what an adorable little girl....Thanks to some help from his older sister, Tanner came up stairs in this lovely get-up for some dance lessons from his sister. Oh DEAR!
SORRY ABOUT THE WEIRD FORMATTING. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S UP. ;)

No comments: