Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Halloween Adventures

This post is a little late...but better late than never. I think this is the first year that I was actually excited for Halloween to be over. The kids have dressed up three times and I dreseed up twice, I was host one Halloween Party and assisted in 2 others and none of these were on Halloween... so then we got to do all that fun trick or treating etc. Plus we had two different Family Home evenings that were Halloween centered (carving pumpkins and decorating sugar cookings). Well it's been fun--just a long month and I am looking forward to Christmas and winter just a touch.
Minnie & Mickey Mouse Trick-or-Treating.

Fireman & Belle for a Fun Halloween Party.

Nana surprised us the Monday before Halloween during FHE with a fun Halloween Package and the kids just loved the Dracula Teeth and Crazy Eyes.

Kids holding "their" pumpkins. They picked the pieces for their individual pumpkins.
Pumpkin Head pieces are my way of doing pumpkins...Mitch's way of pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns are good ole CARVING.
All our Crazy pumpkins.

This is the spider Mitch carved into his pumpkin. Patterns are work great. You can see the spider best when it's lit from the inside--that's why you can't really see the pumpkin/jack-o-lantern.

All I have to say is that the kids LOVED the SPRINKLES.

Sprinkles....Sprinkles....Sprinkles

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute, Cari! The kids look very cute for Halloween! The pumpkins are awesome too! HOpe your birthday was fun yesterday! We thought about you!

Michael & Wendy Mecham said...

Happy Birthday! I love the cookies. Who knew that EACH of the kids would need 2 bottle of sprinkles. We better stock up for next year.=)