Friday, November 07, 2008

Tanner's Medley

This is Tanner's favorite thing in life right now, he will walk around the house all day with our mini hymn book and just sing. It is pretty funny but he has done it enough now that I have to ask him to be quiet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I LOVE that age!

Wayne and Dora said...

We LOVE it!! We have laughed and laughed and played it again and again. What a cute little bug! How many days until we see you again? Too many, I know that.....We especially like the lip movements and the tune. It is just tooooooo funny.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Oh Cari, that is so stinkin' cute! I love the exaggerated lips...he is too cute!

Hewards said...

This is one of those things you will never want to forget. Thanks to the video camera you guys can laugh about this for years to come. Its hilarious.

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Cari! Thinking about you today and Hope that you have a great day. 26!! Holy Cow! Can you believe it? Your family is ADORABLE and I love watching your blog and seeing all the fun new pictures. Love ya Leslie