Johnson Family
Kamachi Family
Don't we look so cozy on the 4-wheelers.
Kids throwing rocks into the reservoir.
Lexie playing with the worms. I don't know what got into her. May it was that she hadn't bathed in 3 days and her hands were already "really"dirty.
Our Family on a "little" hike we took.
8 comments:
cari fairy. your kids are so cute, as are you! wish we lived closer! i miss our good old nauvoo days!
Camping is fun! I am glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! You are right, Kade does make good fish...even if it is raining! Thanks for inviting us up. We had fun!
Cute family and looks like you guys had fun!
sounds like fun! we know the kamashie's (sp?) also and they are tons of fun.
We were looking for members of the old 11th ward and found you! Bishop Mortimer is having a reunion Sat. Sept. 27th at noon at his house. Let everyone know and email me if you can make it and if you can bring a salad or dessert! Thanks! Hope to see you!
kristelhun@hotmail.com
Your kids are super cute and so is your blog!!!!
I love camping! It looks like you had a great time and your kids are getting so big.
Cute blog!! Your family pictures are adorable!!! I even saw a smile from Mitch in one!! We need to hang out soon! Can't wait for dinner club!
Post a Comment