Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday-Alexa!!!

Okay this posting is long over due. Alexa's Birthday was in July; better late than never.Lexie in her blessing dress. 2 months

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday
4th Birthday

This is Alexa and her Birthday cake. She saw a cake like this in a cake book and said she wanted it for her birthday. I am actually a little proud of myself for the "first not normal cake" that I made. It was kinda fun and not as hard as I thought. Note: that's princess Jasmine. She loved it and got to keep the Jasmine doll.
Lexie had a few of her "girl friends" over to play for her birthday. It worked out perfect. They played so well and then did all her (their) favorite things to do - dress up, color, play in the water, & have cake.

I thought this was a cute picture with some of Alexa's favorite cousins.
Malorie, Kallie, Lindsey & Alexa
He had a family BBQ that night. You know me anything to have a PARTY!!!

8 comments:

birchfam said...

Cute! Happy birthday to Alexa! Don't feel too bad, I just posted pics from Jessa's first birthday, back in june!

Mandi said...

I am so dang sad that Kallie missed this. She would have loved it. Oh and Tanner the cowboy is the cutest!!

Lindsay said...

What a big girl. I don't think I've seen you since that summer at the fair and she was just a baby. She's a cutie.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Those pics are so cute! I love Lexi in her blessing dress! Kallie had fun at the birthday party...and guess what...Kallie wants a "princess cake" for her birthday. It must be the thing to do when you turn 4. Malorie had one too! I laughed when I saw the cross dresser pics! Tanner makes a cute "beach babe"! Don't let Mitch see that! Haha!

Tammy said...

Your new background is cute. Bunko was fun, see you on Friday!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Alexa...I was looking at Ethan's 1st Birthday Pics the other day and there was a picture of you in there VERY pregnant and I can't believe it's already been 4 years! She is such a cutie!!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

What cute kids!

Jennifer V said...

Hi Cari! I got a comment on my blog from Wendy and it reminded me about your blog. I was hoping to find a link to hers...does she have one? Anyway, how are you?! Your kids are so big I can hardly believe it! Looks like you've been having a fun summer. Take care!