Since Tanner was being a football player for Halloween, I remembered that I had a little cheerleading outfit from when I was a little girl, my mom pulled it out and it was perfect. Alexa loved it, even though it was a bit too big. How ironic though…U of U football player and BYU cheerleader. I don’t think those colors are supposed to be worn in the same house. That’s okay, we survived Halloween. They both wore their costumes for 3 straight days. Luckily we weren’t going out and I decided it wasn’t worth fighting them over. I finally told them I had to wash them so they would have to take a break but that they could wear them in a couple days for school and all day on Halloween.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Fun pictures! We didn't even get to see you on Halloween! Bummer! Our boys are growing fast...so are the girls!
Post a Comment