These are things at our house that make us know it's summer.
1. We go the grocery store and buy more popsicles and ice cream then real food. (just about)
2. We have something planned every weeked except one in July and one in Aug.
3. Kids won't and don't go to bed/sleep until 10 or 10:30 (My kids were in bed one night at 9 or 9:30 and kept saying shut the lights off - the lights were off...it was still light outside and the light was coming in through the window. :) silly kids
4. All the good shows are over...American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, NCIS, & the Mentalist (thanks to DVR...it records and I watch all week long...especially on Laundry day)
5. I swear the lawn needs mowed every other day. It really does...who ever fertilizes...jeezz. :)
6. Kids outside all day long. I LOVE THIS.
7. YES, we eat popsicles all day long. Otter pops too.
8. Boating...MY Favorite
How do you know it's summer or what's your favorite thing about summer?
9 years ago
3 comments:
Baseball, baseball, and more baseball...summer movies, library summer reading, garden and flowers, and yes, LOTS OF FULL WEEKENDS!
At least there's "So you think you can dance"! It's my favorite show all year! I know it's summer when school is out and I can finally READ!!!
The best part of summer is no homework! And I love having my kids home to enjoy! Your right though, summer weekends are busy. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment