Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's about Time...(May Flashback)

Yes...it's about time that I updated this blog. I don't know which months is busier May or December.
It's about time...that we finally got to take the boat out again. Oh, how I love our boat. I think it's the best purchase we have ever made. Even though I tease Mitch sometimes, I really don't mind going fishing with him on it (well as long as we catch fish and the weather's not too bad.) I get a little crancky when we've been out for hours and NO FISH. Best of all...I love wakeboarding but that doesn't come 'til late June-Julyish.
The Saturday before Mother's Day was gorgeous and Mitch's brother Mike called and asked if I had something planned for Mitch...I said, "No, DO YOU?" Yep, we need to go fishing. Mitch asked if it was okay and I knew that I would either have to go or stay home and do Saturday chores by myself, so of course I decided to go. We went to Palisades Reservoir and had a great time. It's so beautiful and we did catch some fish.
This is the first fish we caught. It's not to big..but somethings better than nothing and it tasted good at our fish fry.

Here are the kids. Poor Tanner got to wear a pink life jacket cause the one he normally wears is snug with a sweatshirt under it and has one of those head bobber things on the back. We were just trolling around so it worked.
It's about that time of year for dance recitals.

Kallie and Lexie Johnson. These 2 little girls are so cute; they are best friends and cousins too. This whole year after dance they would take turns at each others house playing and would just have a blast. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. They did so good at their recital. Mitch said, "Lex does really good, she's a count ahead of the teacher" (who is down in front of the stage kind of doing the dance so the little girls don't forget what to do). I noticed that too. We were so proud of her. Great Job Lexi and Kallie!




Well this isn't the greatest film job it was actually done on my camera not on a video camera. But my camera will record digital and our video camera is a little out of date. I hope we get a new one in the sometime future. In case you noticed the arm leaning on the stage and the people talking it's because we take pictures and film at the reherseal instead of the actual recital, which makes it nice cause the recital gets very hectic with all the people.

It's about time we had nice weather. Go figure in the middle of May we had a very cold week and the next week it was in the high 80's. Every morning Lexi askes if it's summer yet and if we could get the sprinkler out. YEAH! We finally could. It was really HOT. It's not that hot now, just in the 70's. That's okay.



It's about, time....that we share the great news, that our third baby is on the way. Yep that's right we'll have three little monkey's running around. My due date is December 6. I am just over 12 weeks. Lexi and Tanner are so excited. Every day Lex asks, "How big's the baby?" Tanner says, " Baby in your bummy (tummy)?" Tanner wants a baby boy and Lex wants a baby girl. I guess we'll see:)

21 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! We are so excited about your new little one on the way! Can't wait to find out what it is! We had fun spending time with you guys this weekend! We have to plan a game night SOON!

jamie t. said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun and staying busy. Your kiddos are getting so big. Congrats on baby #3! I hope that you are feeling well.

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Your little ones are getting so big. Congrats on baby #3. I hope all goes well. You will have to give me a call sometime when you are in town so we can do lunch or something.

Nat and Justin said...

Man, I love when you post blogs.=) Man, I love that you are having another baby. =) Man, we had a blast with you this weekend. Man, Love you guys so much!

Poulsen Family said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!

melanie said...

yay!!! congrats on having another baby. when's your due date???

johnandjana said...

Cari, That's awesome that you are having another little one. I hope you are feeling good and all goes well. Congrats!!!

Kirsten said...

Congrats on the baby! When are you due?

JC Photography said...

Congrats on the new baby! How exciting.

Korbi said...

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Autumn said...

Cari Congrats! Thats so exiting!

Hewards said...

YEA FOR PIZZA AND NEW BABIES!! I'm so happy for you Car!

Leah Martineau said...

Congrats!!!! That is awesome. How are you feeling??? Well you have such cute and sweet kids I'm sure the third installment will fit right in with the others. I'll be excited to find out what you are having!!! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. =)

lynsey said...

hey cari,
congratulations on #3! your kids are adorable & you guys look like you're staying busy and having fun. good to keep in touch with you!

-lynsey

The Palmer Family said...

Are you serious!!! That is so great! Our babies will be only a month apart!

Lori said...

Oh Cari, I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Diana said...

Congratulations to you all! How exciting for you and Mitch and for the kids! Hope you're feeling well!

Tammy said...

May was a crazy month!! Lexie was so cute in the recital. Yeah for #3!!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Congrats on baby #3!!!!

Stephanie Ewell said...

CONGRATS CAR AND MITCH!!! Cant wait to see what you are having next:)

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute in their costumes. I'm so glad you posted a video. I love watching the little ones dance.