HI Mitch this is your old cousin. I was checking out all of your families blogs and it has been so fun to catch up on all the relatives. I love the blog thing. Cute pictures. Your kids are darling.
Oh my goodness! Love those pics! We better be getting copies!! Have you guys realized we are so much better than state basketball yet? ;) Hopefully see you soon! Love you so much!
Holy Cuteness. That second one is to die for!!! That is true sibling love!!! I just want to tell you we had so much fun with you guys!!!! I really hope it works out for us to meet up in June. Let me know if I can help with anything!!!! =) Leah
8 comments:
they are ADORABLE kids! And I was so sorry to hear about your granfather....
HI Mitch this is your old cousin. I was checking out all of your families blogs and it has been so fun to catch up on all the relatives. I love the blog thing. Cute pictures. Your kids are darling.
Oh my goodness! Love those pics! We better be getting copies!! Have you guys realized we are so much better than state basketball yet? ;) Hopefully see you soon! Love you so much!
SOOO cute! Where did you have them done?
Love those pictures, Cari! Yes, you do have cute kids! I love the one of the two of them together! They know when to smile!
Lex is SUCH A CARI!! So adorable:) ANd Tanner is such the athlete-I love these pics, they are getting so big so fast:)
Holy Cuteness. That second one is to die for!!! That is true sibling love!!! I just want to tell you we had so much fun with you guys!!!! I really hope it works out for us to meet up in June. Let me know if I can help with anything!!!! =) Leah
your kids are way too cute. give them a big hug for us! How was Arizona, grandma said she had so much fun.
Post a Comment