Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little overdue...better late than NEVER!!!

My sister Wendy and I thought we would get together for a little St. Patricks day party and then watch American Idol together. We decided to forgo the corned-beef and cabbage and just eat all green food. If it wasn't geen then we made it green. Our Menu consisted of: "green mashed potatoes, green hamburger gravy, green beans, green jello, green apple juice, and home-made oreos with green filling. The kids thought it was so fun. It was fun!!!

A few weeks back we decided to once agian head to Utah to see Mitch's parents, Natalie and Justin, and go to a Jazz game. We told Tanner we were going to the game and he kept thinking that we were going to the church to watch Mitch play church ball (Mitch plays church ball every Wednesday night). So when we were packing our bags to head to Utah he came out with Mitch's basketball shoes and ball. We just laughed...it gets better. When we were in Utah and said are your ready for the game... he said, "go to church." (That's where we go to watch Mitch play basketball) We finally got to the game and I wish we had a picture that did him justice. I think he was in utter shock of all the people and the noise. He had huge bug eyes, wide open mouth like WOW, and wouldn't talk! Finally by the second half he was having fun. He loved seeing the bear (mascot of the Jazz). He is still saying "do Dazz" (Go Jazz). If he sees a game going on TV he still says "daddy's dame (game)." We sure had Fun.
Natalie and Lexie. We love our aunt Natalie. She takes such good care of us.

Tanner does look a little shocked in this picture.

3 comments:

Bryce Cranney said...

Thanks for comment Cari, we're really excited! I can't lie though, I hope my boy isn't a little wild man like I was when I was little :) What's new with you and Mitch? I can't believe how big your kids are getting, crazy how time flies.

Brett and Tiffany said...

That lunch looks fun! I am sure Tanner loved that game. He and Bryce could carry around a ball all day long! I am so glad our kids love to play together!

Anonymous said...

Fun meal. I'm sure the kids appreciated that you left out the cornbeef and cabbage. It was so fun seeing you guys even if we had to eat at McDonalds. To bad it wastn't for longer though.