Super cute, Cari! Your in-laws bore their testimony by special request sunday, and it wa really nice to hear from them. They will be good missionaries. Are you going to be living in their house? I hope so! It looks like we might be here for awhile.
Cari- I was wandering on another blog and found the link to yours. Your family is so cute. Alexa looks just like some pictures I have of Wendy about the same age. I can't believe you are all grown up! Now I feel old! Tell your sister hi. I saw your mom at Sarah (Sagers) baby shower--it's been forever since I've visited the Ramsey house!
5 comments:
Super cute, Cari! Your in-laws bore their testimony by special request sunday, and it wa really nice to hear from them. They will be good missionaries. Are you going to be living in their house? I hope so! It looks like we might be here for awhile.
I love the black and white that everyone wore. Those pictures turned out great. Looks like you had a lot of fun in Cali too.
Those are really good family pics Car and you look gorgeous as always.
Cari-
I was wandering on another blog and found the link to yours. Your family is so cute. Alexa looks just like some pictures I have of Wendy about the same age. I can't believe you are all grown up! Now I feel old! Tell your sister hi. I saw your mom at Sarah (Sagers) baby shower--it's been forever since I've visited the Ramsey house!
Love the family pics...the kids are so big and so so so cute!!
Post a Comment