I think that Tanner makes the cutest little skeleton, but of course he had no idea that he was even a skeleton or what Halloween really was, but he sure enjoyed the candy. Well just the little suckers. He LOVES them, and if you take it from him – He screams. Yes, just like taking candy from a baby. Next to him are some of the pumpkins we decorated for Halloween. The witch-pumpkin is Alexa's creation.
Lexie was a vampiress. She didn't like wearing the collar so she just wore the cute little black and red dress. She was also so excited for Halloween to actually come. I had dressed up two other times for Bunco and our dinner club earlier in the month and she kept asking mom, "Can I go to Halloween." She finally got to dress up once for dance and then when we went to a carnival with some friends and once on Halloween.
Whitney, Tanner, Alexa & Lindsey (Cousins)
Conner, Bryce, Malorie, Kallie, Tanner and Alexa (Cousins)
Every year we meet some of our cousins at Grandma Johnson's to Trick-or-Treat there.
We love having our cousins close.

This is Mitch and I the night of our Dinner Club Halloween Party. I stayed to help clean up and Mitch went to pick up the Kids and grandma Johnsons and Alexa would not go to Mitch because his face was painted and his hair was black. He had to wash his hair and face before she finally decided it was okay to go home with dad/Dracula. Tanner was asleep so he didn't care. On the way to pick me back up Mitch told Alexa that moms face was painted too. She said she didn't want to see me and once they pulled into Wendy's drive way she closed her eyes and kept them closed the whole way home.
7 comments:
Hey Cari
How are you? This is Andrea Golding..my blog is
www.arizonagoldings.blogspot.com - We might be coming to rexburg next month it would be fun to meet up.
Oh my your kids are so cute!! Little baby Alexa is so big - I can't believe that!!! And Tanner is adorable! We miss you guys.
Hye Cari! I have been looking for you! We had a cheer reunion in July and we kept calling your parents and couldn't get any returned messages. I knew that you were still in Rexburg, but nobody knew where or how to get ahold of you. I sent out an e-mail, I will send it to you, will you send me an e-mail at sarakb8@hotmail.com??? Thanks and it was good to see your cute little family!
Hello there! So good to see what you guys are up to and how cute your kids are! Tanner is adorable and Alexa is so cute and grown up! It is crazy how time flies! It will be fun to keep in better touch through your blog. So good to hear from you!
Hi Cari!
This is Alisha (Wilkinson)! I found your blog off of Korbi's, how fun to see your cute little family! Looks like all is going well!
Just wanted to say hi!
Alisha
alishawilkins.blogspot.com
Cari,
I cannot believe how dang freakin beautiful and adorable your kids are. You and your husband aren't to bad yourself. I love the pics. Keep updating I MISS YOU!
G
Mitch and Cari,
Its the Hamblins from Rexburg! Came across your blog through someone elses and great to see how well your family is doing (and growing)! Tanner and Alexa are adorable. Look us up hamblinfam.blogspot.com
I'm also trying to get in touch with Wendy. She sent us a Christmas card last year and want to touch base with her if you have some info. We live in Nashville, but welcome visitors anytime!! PS Didn't know you knew Tyler Heward, went to HS with him:)
Post a Comment