Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Lights - Daddy's little helpers


It's finally freezing cold in Rexburg. Well I said that like I was waiting for it to get cold. Not really. I enjoyed fall and I love the Christmas season and, I guess, the cold wintery weather that comes with it. I wish it would just snow more. The kids helped Mitch put up our Christmas lights outside and it was cold enough that they need all their winter clothes but the snow pants. We now have a skiff of snow on the ground. Hopefully we will get more in the next few days.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Cari
Can I get your address....I am not sure if I have the right one for my Christmas cards.

John and Robyn said...

Cari--- I can't believe you have two kids! they are so cute.This is Robyn Lyons (from Burley)...how have you been?