Tuesday, March 08, 2011

It's a Fancy Birthday!

Alexa decided to have a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party! It was so much fun. AND yes I will take credit for being thrifty and crafy with the hair thing I made for her to wear. I kept telling Wendy I need a big poofy thing to make a hair bow for Lex to wear with her "fancy" outfit. As I was wrapping up some packages...I thought I bet I can fold up his tissue paper and make a Poof and I sure did. I just added a few sticky rhinestones.
Ok enough about the cute hair thing. When Lex invited her friends they were asked to wear their most exquisite ensamble. It was so fun to see all her little friends all fancied up. AND of course Lex wanted to make bracelets with "Wendy's Beads" at her party.

This is a giant cupcake that Nana made for Lex for her birthday!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like fun! We did the big cupcake for Katelyn's birthday too! She is getting so grown up!