We love our cousins from AZ. Leann, Leah and Missy and Kidos came and visited us for a few days. We went Lagoon one day, shopping one day, then on to a family reunion, and then a few days in Rexburg. Here are a few pictures from Lagoon.


Jace does not have a black eye. It's the ink they stamped on his hand.

Missy and Wendy

Jace and Me on the Carousel.

The gang, getting ready for the Wild mouse ride.

Lex and Papa.

Brae, Ryker and Lex
2 comments:
Fun updates! Loved all of the cute pics of your kids! The goggle pictures are hilarious! Goggles make kids look so goofy! I love the picture of Tanner and Bryce in their goggles!
I really think we should make cousin reunion a bi-yearly thing. Always lots of fun and I love it that there are so many kiddos between all of us. SO MUCH FUN!!!
Post a Comment