Well I guess it's about time that I introduce our little Jace baby to you all. It's been a wild few months and I think we are finally in the groove with three kidos. Well the Holidays didn't help much but HERE HE IS!!! 2 months old now.
Jace Ramsey Johnson
November 29, 2009
7 lbs. 10 oz.
20.5 inches
6:10am


What a cutie. I love his little smile. I can't believe how much he looks like my sister. Especailly her baby pictures. Does anyone agree?
I just love this little SAD face. Oh, I just love this little boy. :)
7 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I'm gonna miss you guys when you leave!
He is definitely a keeper. Congratulations.
We love little Jace! He is a cutie! They grow too fast!
Glad you finally got your sons bday right. ;-) Sure miss you guys and love you even more. I need to love on his little face ASAP! =)
Congratulations you guys! He sure is a cute little guy! How fun! Glad to see all is well- I am sure 3 is a big adjustment! Take care!
I totally agree with you about him looking like your sis. That last picture is totally a "Wendy" face. He is so cute! Congratulations!!
He's adorable, Cari! Congrats! :-)
Post a Comment