I told Natalie that we were coming to Utah to meet my cousins from Arizona and that we were going to be bringing stuff to make watch-bands so if she wanted to come and make one and let her sister-in-laws and mother-in-law know we could meet with them before our cousins came in. Well we sure did and we had quite the little party in our hotel room.
Me, Dora (my mother-in-law, she's on a mission at Temple square and had already worked the day shift) and Natalie with our lovely watch bands.
Jennie, her friend, Janice, Jenger & Natalie and their lovely watch-bands.
Thanks for coming girls it was fun to see you and get to know you a bit better.
2 comments:
Fun pics! Jewelry parties are fun! I love all of the fun jewelry you girls made!
Looks like fun!! I love those kinds of weekends. If you don't mind me asking where did you get your beads? I have looked and can never find the big fun ones. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment