We are a little behind on posts. Cari is a little busy and has a lot on her plate, while I am wondering what to do while I wait for it to snow so here is one of my first attempts to help us keep up. I will apologize right now for any errors. Dating back a few weeks Cari and I had a great opportunity to attend the BYU/Utah Game. Thanks to a very dedicated sister and brother in law who slept on a sidewalk for 18 hours to get us tickets. We cant thank you enough Nat and Justin. The game was awesome! However, I had to stop yelling 5 minutes into the game because I was already losing my voice. I hate to say it Justin but I still haven't convinced myself that I am a Utes fan even though you made me wear all red for the game. However, I would do it again for tickets to another big game.

We promised Lex a ride on the Tram through downtown Salt Lake, So hear they are with Grandma & Grandpa. It was all Tanner had in him to stay awake for the whole ride. As you can see if you ever go downtown during a Utes game you should probably wear red!

The only way we were able to attend the game was because we have great babysitters on Temple Square. When Grandma asked Lex what they should do while we were at the game Lex Said "Oh we should have a party". She thought they should have popcorn, blow up balloons, watch movies, and play games. She is as demanding as her mother. So Grandma spoiled her and that is what they did. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa.

Justin is doing his best to corrupt them while their young so they don't know any better. Tanner & Lex supporting the Utes. We still catch her yelling Go Utes quite often, but she likes to color things cougar blue. So we will see what she decides a few years down the road.

I just had to post this so that everyone can see a picture that I actually smiled in, because people say I never smile in pictures so see this is just proof.
3 comments:
Cari- Hey its your old neighbor Jenny. I know this is really random but I was thinking the other day about some treats that I wanted to make this holiday season and there were some things that I remembered you made last Christmas that I would love the recipe for if you wouldnt mind. The first one was made with chow mein chinese noodles and had some sort of butterscotch I think on it. And the other ones were some cheese ball recipes. I'm not sure what was in them but you made them at your little get together last year for Christmas...I know I'm a freak that I remember food from last year, but I guess your just a really good cook! Anyways, if you wouldn't mind I would love those recipes. You can email me at jenny.wilder@hotmail.com. Hope you guys are doing good and have a great holiday season!
PS. I can't believe how much older your kids look just from the time we moved! So cute!
Wow Mitch....I'm proud to know that my little brother has learned the techniques of blogging. I posted one for us after our Cancun trip. Now you'll have something to do instead of driving Cari crazy! Your proud brother- Kirk
Post a Comment