Oh how we love our Grandpa Johnson!!! One thing that the Johnson grandchildren really look forward to every summer is Gramp-a-Camp. Yes...this is when Grandpa takes all the grandkids camping. Origianally it was just him, grandma and the kids. Now that the family has grown so much it's turned into Grandpa (& daddy) camp. This way the littlest tikes (not potty trained) can go and all the moms go on their annual shopping trip. Grandpa plans all the activities, games, theme and place. The grandkids love it and will remember it the rest of their life. Thanks Granpa Johnson, we love you.
Thanks again - Grandpa! oh and dads too!
This is all of us moms on our annual shopping trip. We have so much fun. I think 99% of the time we are laughing. I am so grateful that I have such amazing, fun sister-n-laws and a wonderful fun mother-n-law. To read more details read Natalie's version. Click Natatlie & Justin. Thanks for letting us get away dads. It really is great therapy.



5 comments:
your kids are so cute cari-fairy! love reading your blog!
How fun! Your kids are the cutest! Looks like they had fun!
That is such a cute idea. I think Parker's Grandpa needs to start one of those, I'm ready for a shopping trip with girls. Looks like you have a lot of fun.
Blogger nerds Unite!!! check us out as wesnmandi.blogspot
What a fun grandpa - and well who would have guess that Cari Johnson would like shopping? Shocking!
Post a Comment