9 years ago
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
What's the date again...SNOW
Will someone please remind me of the date because I keep forgetting it's JUNE. Let's just say the weather is of no help. YES, YES, YES...we had snow today. I can't beleive it. June 11th and we're still getting snow. I hope our summer goes into October because at this rate we're never going to get to go boating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
O MY HECK! Rexburg and every other city in the world is going weather nutty. I'm ready for summer! Miss you Car and hope you're doing well.
Hey Cari, i just found your blog. How are you guys? Wow, your kids are so big now! They are adorable.
Hey Stinky!!! Hahaha Ive been blog hopping and ran across yours! How are ya doing? Your kids are growing up fast and super cute too!
Hi Cari!! I just found your blog through Lynsey - it's great to "see" you :) Our email is emailthewolfleys@gmail.com - keep in touch :)
This is Amber Aston (now Dickens). Okay...I'm a blog stalker too. You have had a lot of people find your blog. I was on Alisha's blog and saw your name. Your family is so beautiful. If you ever feel like going to it, my blog is noelamberdickens.blogspot.com and my email is amber.dickens@gmail.com. Have a great day! Hopefully it won't snow anymore! :)
Snow? Are you kidding me? It's 112 here today. Something is seriously wrong with this picture!
haha he tried the handlebar stache, and it was NO GOOD! Hope you guys are having fun in Disneyland! We can't wait to see you this weekend!
Hi! You don't know me but I went to HS with Mitch. I'm Abby Bennett Wilson. Mitch had a link on our class website, so I thought I would check it out. Anyway, your kids are so fun and cute and it's easy to tell that you are great parents. I don't know if Mitch ever reads this, but tell him I said hi and that I hope he is doing well.
Post a Comment