Sunday, June 08, 2008

First Dance Recital

This was Alexa's first dance recital. She's been taking dance since last fall and absolutely loved it. She was in the same dance as her cousin Kallie. They had so much fun together and soon learned that Wednesday was dance day and that meant after dance they would get to play together. They would take turns at each other house. It's so fun having family close and those two little girls are already learning how to conspire against us moms because neither of us want to be the mean mom that says, "NO, not today." When it was time for rectial I was a little worried that Alexa would just stand on the stage and freeze. She did great, all the little girls did great.

Pictures Top to Bottom: Dance class train line up, Lexie and partner Madilyn, Lexie doing "Flip, Flop, Fly"; Angle's We Have Heard on High; Alexa and her cousin Kallie; Flowers daddy got her for after her recital.



2 comments:

adf said...

Oh she is so cute. It brings back many memories doesn't it.

Kara said...

Yeah for being reconnected with friends!! So good to hear from you. Looks like life has treated you well, and we'll be in a similar boat with a boy and girl. (That is until you have another one!) What are you up to? The kids are adorable, I can't believe how old your little girl is. Are we really old enough to have children? Sometimes I don't feel like I am!! Thanks for leaving a note, I'm excited to keep up with you through your blog!