Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yummy Worms!

I have to share the cutest thing that happended the other day. Mitch had just left to go ice fishing and I realized he left his lovely container of earth worms in the fridge. I asked Lexie to run get my phone so I could see if I could catch Mitch before he got to far. Lexie said okay but said I'll tell dad he forgot his worms. I agreed to let her call and tell him. She called him and was having an adorable little conversation with him and said, "Dad, you forgot your worms." She turned to me with a huge smile and an ecstatic look on her face and said to me, "Dad said we can eat his worms for lunch. I just laughed. Mitch was teasing her and she thought she was going to get those yummy sour worms for lunch. Little did she know the worms he was talking about were creepy, crawly, and just nasty. Yes, I hate bugs and anything dirty that moves!

4 comments:

adf said...

Cari, Your kids are just so cute. When you come this direction you should give me a call maybe we could hook up. Hope all is going well.

Jennie Street

Bryce Cranney said...

Cari, love the story! I can't believe you kids are so big!!! How is everything going these days? You'll have to add us to your blog: http://cranneyscorner.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

Hey it's Lindsay. I'm excited to start reading your blog. Your kids are so adorable and getting so big. I'm sorry about your "February". It sounded rough. I hope your March went a little better. Keep in touch and take care. :)

Katie said...

Johnsons! How are you guys doing in good ole Idaho? We just moved from Kansas to Ohio and it's a bit different, to say the least!
How is managing going? Having your own home? (What would that be like? :)
Add us when you get a chance: katienluke.blogspot.com
Take care,
Katie & Luke