Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Food...I love food!


Tanner decided that mom and dad shouldn't feed him any more. He's the only one that can.


Of course...Lexie needed to be in a picture.

If any of you know Tanner, this is really how mellow he is...just easy going like his daddy.

Happy and carefree!!!


11 comments:

Carlee said...

Hey Cari! It's Carlee Carpenter. How are you guys? We saw your sister and her family at the temple openhouse and we asked her about you guys. Your kids are SO big and SO cute! Our blog is carpentersinsf.blogspot. Take Care!

Korbi said...

Lucky dog... We were in rexburg a little before Christmas and got to drive by your beautiful temple. Twin Falls too? I love it! Maybe some day I'll get one in my little ol town of Moses Lake. It was good to see you at Christmas, you look good and happy, which is always a good thing! Do I have your e-mail? I met Anne at Dairy Queen and she's finally PREGO! A little girl in July I think, no wait, June 12th. As for Jayli, no word.

jamie t. said...

They are so sweet! Aaron also likes your Mitt for President. Check out our blog for a funny "Romney girl," youtube video.

Leah Martineau said...

Hey Cari,

did you get the email I sent you and Wendy. I guess Wendy wants the crafts also so I'll go ahead and them all to you. I wish we lived closer so you could come to my crafts nights!! You guys have to send me pictures of anything you do as well, I know you are both always up to something =)

Hamblin Family said...

Good to see updates again. Looks like you had a good holiday....and busy. Take care.

Leslie said...

Hey, it was good to see you over Christmas break and I love seeing all of these pictures of your family. I have been tagged and just got done filling things out on it and I was talking about you in one of them so I thought that I would just tag you while I was at it.

Tiffany said...

YAY! I FOUND YOUR BLOG! where are you at girl??????? i miss you!!!!! www.dansie-family.blogspot.com

The Ducketts said...

Carrie stinkin Ramsey!!!! This is your long lost friend Brittany. Check out my blog and keep in touch. You are as beautiful as I remember and you have one stinkin cute family. Hope all is going well for you.

Hewards said...

I can't wait for that, that's funny Car. He's looking more and more like you. Our blog address has changed to tyandgheward.blogspot.com

Misti said...

Cari,
Your kids are just beautiful! It's Misti Archibald from BYU-I!

Tammy said...

Hey Cari, Why am I not on your friend list? Thanks for coming to dinner club. It was fun! I hope you are feeling better. Tammy