Sunday, December 09, 2007

Family Photos

6 comments:

Rydalch Family said...

Cute pictures!! They all look so Good! You guys have a cute little family!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Cute family pics!

I do make my own templates for my blog. I also use Photoshop to make my headers.

I recently came across this blog...
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
which tells you step by step how to design your own blog.

However, I found it easier to read the instructions (just to get a feel for the whole thing) then use a Matie Kay template (just so you don't have to change all the HTML yourself) and only change the photobucket link changes. Does that make sense?? You can find the links to change on the Matie Kay because they are all highlighted in blue. Once you get it done the first time it comes more and more simple to know exactly what needs to be done to change your blog up! :)

If you have any ?'s feel free to e-mail me...
peasha24 at hotmail dot com
I'd love to help!

Denise Stears said...

Hey Cari, I just got your Christmas card and I'm so glad that you put your blogspot on there. I didn't know you had a blog. Your kids are so cute. I love those family pictures. Our blog is stearsfamily.blogspot.com

The Fishback Fam said...

You all look so cute! It is crazy to see how big your kids are getting! But you two still look like you did back in Rexburg days, way cute! We miss you guys! Such a cute family you have! Hope your holidays are going good!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Cari-
You starting posting again! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family! What are your plans for christmas?

adf said...

Cari,

Hey there I was sitting there looking at Leslie's page and then I noticed your name. Your pictures are all so cute. I may have to start this webpage. I am on myspace but I just don't. It was good seeing your family I hope that you have a Merry Christmas. If you are around town your should call me sometime.

Jennie

jenniferstrt@msn.com